The Erasmus+ Projects Unit was established in 2017 and it primarily aims to support UAH staff members in proposing, implementing and following-up Erasmus+ projects.
Currently, the main focus of the Erasmus+ Projects Unit is on Key Action 2 and Key Action 3 projects for higher education, namely, , , , .
The main functions of the Erasmus+ Projects Unit are as follows:
- to inform about the opportunities offered by the Erasmus+ Key Action 2 and Key Action 3
- to provide assistance and advice both at the project preparation and implementation stages
- to act as an internal UAH contact point for the Erasmus+ and respective projects in higher education
You can turn to us:
- if you have a project idea and would like to apply for Erasmus+ funding
- if you have questions about the application forms, budget preparation, application deadlines and procedures etc.
- if you have any other questions related to the Erasmus+ projects