Candidates should hold an undergraduate degree or diploma in Business Administration and Management, Economics or Engineering. Graduates holding other degrees may also apply, provided that they can demonstrate the required knowledge of English and mathematics.
The Master's Academic Committee will be responsible for granting admission to the Master according to the following criteria:
· Academic profile according to what is established
· Average grade of the academic record, according to the following scale. Pass (5 to 6.9): 1 point, Good (7 to 8.9): 2 points, Merit (9-10): 3 points and Merit with Distinction: 4 points.
· Prestige of the University in which the candidates have completed their studies, in accordance with the international university rankings.
· It will also be positively assessed to exceed the minimum level of English required (B2).
· The accreditation of general knowledge tests such as the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or specific tests for graduates in business management, such as the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) will also be positively assessed.
· The Academic Committee of the Master may conduct personal, face-to-face or online interviews, to gather additional information that allows for an appropriate decision.
In case the demand for places exceeds the offer, the places will be granted according to the score obtained based on the following scale:
· Adequacy of the candidate's academic profile: up to 5 points
· Average grade of the academic record: up to 3 points
· Academic prestige of the University of origin of the candidates, according to international university rankings: up to 1 point
· Provide evidence of general knowledge or for graduates in business management: up to 1 point
The maximum achievable score will be 10 points.